Search

Hi. I don’t know what’s wrong. I have created a page with a form for registering hotel guests. I have created a section, an event, I’ve attached this event to a page, and it works ok (saves entry, sends email), but in my xml output all I can see is

<events />

Because of that I can’t see succes/error messages. Can anybody help me?

Oh, and I’m using ver. 2.0.8 RC1

Try updating to 2.0.8RC3.

Nothing changed. I’ve checked older installations of Symphony on different servers and everywhere I’ve encountered the same problem.

You’ll only be able to see the result in the XML if you change the form action to be ?debug

I’m not sure what are you refering to, but if I view my page in ?debug mode i get this: debug mode

Attachments:
debug.png

I’ve attached login info event and it displays correctly. The others not so much.

@pole: You need to change the <form action="/url/"> to point to <form action="/url/?debug">. Changing after the fact will reload the page and thus lose any POST/event data.

Thanks guys. It worked!

Another way to display the event xml is to set ‘displayeventxmlinsource’ to ‘yes’ in the manifest/config.php file. This will cause the event xml to be displayed as a comment at the bottom of the page html source (View -> Page Source in Firefox).