Search

Hi all,

I am getting the error below when i try to edit entries

Table ‘web245-symphony.symentriesdata_0’ doesn’t exist An error occurred while attempting to execute the following query SELECT * FROM sym_entries_data_0 WHERE entry_id = 18 LIMIT 1

I originally thought it was to do with the members extension as that was where i first experienced this but now I am getting it on other sections

All help will be very much appreciated.

Thanks PK

This only applies when I an editing an entry on the front-end.

There are no issues when I edit in symphony

What else besides the members extension are you using to edit your entries from the frontend?

I am trying to give front-end users the ability to edit their comments. I created an event for the section to allow them to create and edit entries and have checked all the permissions.

It works fine when creating a new item but not when editing.

EDIT: Scratch this comment, I should read your problem first…

I believe it has to do with the members extension, in particular when you edit an entry in a section it needs to know the “owner” of the entry.

To do so you need to add a member link to your section; for me it didn’t work straight away though.

It actually worked when I rebuild everything from scratch.

Yeh I realised that and have added a member link to all my section. I am now having a different issue as a result of that change, which is I am unable to create a new entry for a section which has a member link.

On save, I just get a blank page but the entry is not created.

This only happens in the frontend

@pk I’m currently having the same problem with the blank page on submit. Did you figure out what the problem was?