Search

Hi,

maybe I didn’t find where to do that, but is there a way to change the default .xsl template that will be created for a new page? This would be very helpful.

Thanks,

Andreas

@fill0soph - first off, you should be able to edit your your title on your post to xsl.

Also, are you trying to change to xslt or the output on the site (the front-end) or are you trying to change the XML that is being generated by your data sources? Jonas Downey (jonasdowney) is doing a little tutorial series on his blog. Here’s part one. Here’s part two.

I think some of these might help you out. Also, Stephen Bau’s (bauhouse) tutorials are helpful as well.

And don’t forget the documentation under the LEARN section of this site.

Hi!

Thanks for your help. Now I found the “edit” button to edit my post. ;-)

When I create a new page inside the blueprints -> pages menu the system automatically creates a .xsl file for the created page with the same name as the url handle. This file already contains some XSLT. Can I change the XSLT that’s inside such a new file?

I’m asking to make it easier for users to create new subpages without the need to edit the template of a new page.

Thanks,

Andreas

You can find the templates in symphony/templates. Or you could use the Page Prototypes extension (successor of the Page Templates extension).

That was what I searched for! :) Great! Thanks a lot.