Search

Hi

I am looking at using Symphony for the basis of a system that will eventually use a bayesian inference engine with a dynamic IA.

Is there anyone at Symphony, or well versed in symphony development who I coudl have a chat to about this?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Chi

Is there anyone at Symphony, or well versed in symphony development who I coudl have a chat to about this?

Shoot. What are you planning?

with a dynamic IA

Do you mean IA (information architecture), UI (user interface) or AI (artificial intelligence)? I’m guessing the latter, which is something I know zero about. Other than seeing the movie.

Hi Chi, I would be happy to talk to you. If you can send me your contact details (phone, skype, etc) to team [at] symphony-cms [dot] com, we can set up a time to talk to you about your requirements.

As an aside, I’ll be back in Australia next thursday (2nd Nov).

next thursday (2nd Nov).

Woah you’re going via a time machine?

Hah!

Hey guys,

thanks for the responses.

In quick answer, yes, we are looking at AI (not the movie) with dynamic content and morphing interfaces based on the users cognitive learning styles and abilities.

A big ask, but I think Symphony might be the go… Time for a chat.

Michelle

Nick,

In a nutshell, we are looking for a clean, flexible CMS that can be structured to deliver dynamic content (IA) using semantic navigation. Due to some exceptional circumstances, we are wanting to use an inference engine (see bayesian inference engine from MIT) to morph the interface to suit different style of learning.

It’s a tall ask - and will probably end up being a two year project - but it’s going to be worth it.

Chi