Search

Hey guys,

This isn’t totally related to Symphony; more of a question in general PHP development. I’ve worked on several PCI compliant servers that my clients use for billing, so I’m familiar with the requirements on saving credit card information, etc.

I’m looking to launch a new service in the coming months, and my question is, how would you guys handle payments? I really don’t want to be responsible for storing the information myself, so I’m looking for third party services such as Recurly, or even PayPal’s system.

The only requirements are I would like to be able to completely integrate it into my site with no indication that I’m using a third party service, and I’d like to be able to accept both recurring and one time payments.

Any suggestions?

I've started looking into Braintree; they seem quite decent however they ask for quite some paperwork to start-with. Haven't got anything production but their API lets you store everything their side; and with the JS key; even if you wanted to store the data would be encrypted.

Downside; clients with javascript disabled wouldn't be able to pay.