Search

Alright, I'm firmly convinced that my contact form has it in for me! Said form is at http://jonasdowney.com/contact

I cannot get it to send emails...I'm on Webfaction with a Symphony 2.2 install, and I've tried both SMTP and Sendmail (Webfaction now supports Sendmail) to no avail. I have a 2.1.2 site on the same host, with almost identical code, and it sends emails fine.

Double-checked that the Send Notification Email filter is enabled, the event is attached to the page, and entries are created OK. Also checked Symphony's and Webfaction's logs, and I don't see any errors.

Any thoughts on what else to check? I'm stumped.

Your send-email[recipient] field is empty. If you set your username there, does it work?

Thanks Huib, that's a great catch! There was a Data Source misconfiguration. (More proof that I shouldn't be debugging things while deprived of sleep.)

Unfortunately, I resolved that, and still no emails. Tried both Sendmail and SMTP (Gmail.) Any other thoughts or places to check to debug this?

Scratch that, got it to work! There was an extraneous field in the send-email params, it must have been causing the problem.