Search

I´m getting this fatal error when trying to save a section with a select box field populated with static values, it says the error is when it´s trying to excute this line:

INSERT INTO `sym_fields_select` (`field_id`, `static_options`, `allow_multiple_selection`, `sort_options`, `show_association`) VALUES ('103', 'criação, codificação', 'no', 'no', 'no')

Any idea of what could it be?

Well, the query worked for me ...

It's a select field, not a selectbox_link field, btw.

It is a select box not link, the funny thing is that in the same section i have 2 of the select box field, but only one gives the error when trying to save.

it says

Unknown column 'sort_options' in 'field list'

An error occurred while attempting to execute the following query

INSERT INTO `sym_fields_select` (`field_id`, `static_options`, `allow_multiple_selection`, `sort_options`, `show_association`) VALUES ('112', 'teste, teste2', 'no', 'no', 'no')

...forgot to mention.

That is what happend when yoy don´t complete your update process with the update.php.

Sort options column did not exist becose it had not been created before, it was not there in symphony 2.2.

So i did the update again and everything is fine.

It's really strange. I'm having the exact same issue, but can't solve it using duhpc's approach.

I just re-installed the latest version of 2.2.1, but it didn't change anything. Still getting this error:

Unknown column 'sort_options' in 'field list'
An error occurred while attempting to execute the following query

INSERT INTO `sym_fields_select` (`field_id`, `static_options`, `allow_multiple_selection`,    `sort_options`, `show_association`) VALUES ('135', 'sdsdg, sff, sff', 'no', 'no', 'no')

What am I missing here?

OK, this is the solution.

Thanks, Brendon!