Search

So i have a tag list field that im filtering like this on the DS:

tagname1 + tagname2

I expect it to return entries whose tags include both terms, but instead it returns every item with tagname1 and every item with tagname2, like if i where using the , operator. In fact, both filters, with + or , behave exactly the same.

Am i doing something wrong? I can't say it 100% but i bet i tested a very similar thing prior 2.2.1 and it worked right.

Have you tried using and?

ie tagname1 and tagname2

Might be worth try.

Could you try an replicate this line change? There was an issue that has been fixed that could be causing this behaviour.

If you can verify that this behaviour working correctly on a previous version Symphony, could you tell us what version? It may be useful to track down a potential regression.

@brendo: That's right, that small change solved it :) The version 2.2 is the one i was using before. I git cloned the 2.2 repo shortly after release, then pulled 2.2.1 and the problem appeared. I have starter git skills, but if you need more info i guess it has to be in my repo log.

Thank you!

Thanks for the reply. This wasn't you fault, its bug #625 found in 2.2.1. It has been fixed and will be available in the next release :)