Search

A new extension, "Member Claims" is now available for download. Comments and feedback can be left here but if you discover any issues, please post it on the issue tracker.

Looks great, and I might be able to use this for a personal project I have in mind. Thanks!

I guess that's the missing member link field I was looking for! I thought storing the id in a varchar wouldn't make sense but had to go with the input field!

Thanks for thus!!!

I can't wait to try this out. Looks very promising!

Hmmm okay, this extension goes a bit beyond what I need... How would I just associate a section to a user? Best with this or with text input or with some id only field?

ChriZ, I think you just want a normal select box link (or variant thereof).

I didn't even think of that :)

This would be perfect for the new version of our office bake-off site. Pity I don't have time to even start it :(

Member Claims updated to version 0.2beta on 14th of September 2011

• Fix empty attribute reported by Nick Dunn

Hello @czheng!

I'm working on implementation of Discussion Board with Symphony. Will the extension suite for describing relations between Discussions and Members, like "Mark as read" or "Mark as involved"?

Currently i have separate section 'Discussion-Member' with Selectbox Link fields and custom events for tracking this, but i concerned about performance issues once number of entries grows bigger.

Hi, yeah this extension should be able to handle that nicely. Let me know if you run into any issues...

From the blog post:

The way I imagine this being used is that it’d be attached to a single front-end page and hit with AJAX post requests from any place on your site that requires member claims to be created or removed.

Is there an existing guide that walks through the Ajax posting process? I have a single page with the MC event attached to it, output and Page Type as XML, but I'm having a difficult time getting jquery .post() to function, it seems. Being new to ajax, I'm sure I'm just missing an obvious step somewhere, so I'd like something to reference if one exists.

Hi, @czheng

I use Member Claims extension on 2.2.5, it works fine but I just cannot get the list output, any suggestion?

Always get two same output line, like this:

<follow count="2" field-id="85" current-member="No" />

<follow count="2" field-id="85" current-member="No" />