Search

Hi,

I started developing a Symphony site on localhost/folder/

But when i'm moving it to domain.com it does not work.

Front end says The page you requested, , does not exist.

And when i try to load the backend it gets stuck in a constant loop..

`http://dmain.com/folder/folder/index.php/?symphony-page=folder/folder/index.php/&symphony-page=folder/folder/index.php/&symphony-page=folder/folder/index.php/&symphony-page=folder/folder/index.php/&symphony-page=folder/folder/index.php/&symphony-page=folder/folder/index.php/&symphony-page=folder/folder/index.php/&symphony-page=folder/folder/index.php/&symphony-page=folder/folder/index.php/&symphony-page=folder/folder/index.php/&symphony-page=folder/folder/index.php.....``

I changed RewriteBase in .htaccess from /folder to / but i cant find any more place where the local folder structure is saved. Lurked trough config.php and the database with no luck..

does your host have mod_rewrite module disabled by any chance?

EDIT I also notice you are trying to access a folder/folder/index.php? is your symphony install i.e your /symphony, /extensions, /workspace installed in the root of your host i.e htdocs or www/web/content.

Hello again, yes everything is where it should be. Have another sub domain running an install made on the server directly and it works.

HOWEVER, i noticed that the front end problem was because no index page was defined, embarassing ;)

And the backend problem seems (after some searches here) be chrome related, it worked in Safari.. And after (?) that also in chrome if i put a slash after symphony, domain.com/symphony/

Ahh, glad it's sorted.. Chrome eh! it does weird things sometimes. Happy Symphony - ing :)