Search

A new extension, "Member Last Visit" is now available for download. Comments and feedback can be left here but if you discover any issues, please post it on the issue tracker.

Thank you for this, I've been wondering how to solve this functionality.

Quick question about implementing this. I've set the interval and added the Last Visit field to my Members section. Do I need to add anything to the login form (/event)?

I'm not seeing the last visit value change.

Same here. It simply doesn't track anything (using Symphony 2.2.5). :-(

It's going to be an extension loving weekend and I'll figure out the bug. Thanks for letting me know!

I think it may only fail with existing member. Michael-e can you confirm you see the same thing? Newly registered members have the last visit date

Correction, it logs the initial log in on activation but subsequent logins don't update the date

Are these members existing, prior to installing this extension? What happens if you save that member entry?

If this issue persists, please log it and any others on Github

Correction, it logs the initial log in on activation but subsequent logins don't update the date

Keep in mind that additional updates to the last visited date will vary based on the interval you have set in preferences.

I deleted all members and started again. Last visit is working fine now, can't explain what the problem was though

I deleted all members and started again. Last visit is working fine now, can't explain what the problem was though

I'm pretty sure you could have saved the member entries and it would have started working.

I don't know why it didn't occur to me sooner, but reading your post just made me pinpoint the problem. If you add this extension (i.e. the field) to existing members without saving the member then there is no data in the table corresponding to that field for the entry. My code assumes that there is existing data and tries to match the ID. Since there's no data, there's no ID to match.

I'll fix this soon.

Thanks for update. Great work anyway :)

Lewis,

Does the extension works for Symphony 2.3.2. I have it installed, but the lastvisit field stays empty for new and existing members after logging in..

Thanks

Does the extension works for Symphony 2.3.2. I have it installed, but the lastvisit field stays empty for new and existing members after logging in..

I'm not sure why it wouldn't. I'll try to take a look at it tonight.

Lewis, any update? Thank you

Lewis, any update? Thank you

Sorry, this weekend; need to setup a Symphony 2.3.2 with members first.

Would help if you could check your PHP error logs and post relevant errors.

Lewis, this is the error i get trying to login with a member after adding the lastvisit field:

Fatal error: Access to undeclared static property: extensionMembers::$entryManager in D:Websiteshotelbooking3extensionsmemberlast_visitextension.driver.php on line 126

Got Sym 2.3.2 and members setup. Troubleshooting now :)

Updated to 1.05

Lewis, great! On github it's still version 1.04. Thanks

On github it's still version 1.04.

Not sure what you are referring to.