This release fixes critical issues with the Date and Select Box Link fields which were introduced in Symphony 2.2.4. In addition, this release fixes some issues with special characters in the backend. All users are encouraged to update to Symphony 2.2.5.
- #887 - Field names with quotes break backend
- #884 - For taglist JS, escape special REGEX characters.
- #881 - Tag List: Tags with quotes (") not displayed properly
- #872 - Fix Symphony errors with badly formed URL's
- #863 - Saving a date changes the time by the timezone offset for each save
Select Box Link
- #12 - Handling optional values causes a MySQL error
JIT Image Manipulation
- Update to 1.14
- More robust checking during installation and remote image retrieval
config.phphas configuration values for
GenericExceptionHandlerlogging to include the class and error code (now consistent with
- Prevent EntryManager from looking up 'system' fields in the database, these are internal elements that aren't stored in a field
- Documentation updates to the