Search

@Alistair

I've added this in. Its semi-experimental, so let me know if there are any problems.

I ran into one, and I think this is the problem.

I'm using the date field as a parameter and with the updated field.date.php code, with an upgraded r5 to 2.0 install returns a value like this:

$ds-article-main          '10/16/08'

The date field parameter from r5 used to return this:

$ds-article-main           '2008-10-16 00:14:35'

I think the Next/Previous DS need the date formatted in the latter example in order to work.

I think what the date field is returning is a bug, so I'll move that to the bug tracker.

Maybe it's not, but I'll put it there anyway.

Nice to see 2.0 has finally arrived. Questions though..

When will the file manager return? Why did you remove site settings from the admin panel? Its now a hassle to simply change the site name etc. is there a way I can make it display in the admin panel like it was before? Will you guys post some new tutorials/screencasts to make some basic functions for the new system? It has changed quite a bit from Symphony 1.7.

When will the file manager return?

We've had a 1/2 complete file manager Extension for some time now, but it's not ready for the real world just yet.

Its now a hassle to simply change the site name etc. is there a way I can make it display in the admin panel like it was before?

Since, for us at least, Website Name and the Date Time stuff was very very seldom changed after installation, it was removed. We find it just as easy to pop open /manifest/config.php and change it there. That said, there is a config editor Extension for 1.7 that I will look at updating. Extensions can add their own configuration elements to the preferences page, so it is even possible to create an Extension thats sole purpose is to bring back "Website Name" and "Date & Time Format" preferences.