Search

@stuartgpalmer: does the developer need to be UK-based?

It would definitely be preferred. Though I'm not 100% sure if its a requirement. Please send me your contacts and I'll enquire.

Don't forget to look in the directory.

Removed

Sorry guys, I just glanced over the other postings before posting and not all of them were Symphony specific.

Symphony web engineers?

looking at the jobspec looks more like ROR then Symphony to me...

Yep, so one shouldn't post this here.

Hi Guys,

I am looking for somebody who can take over the maintenance of two Symphony based websites from me. They are both business websites in UK so somebody from UK would be perfect.

This is an ongoing gig and perfect for anybody who needs to make some extra coin... I am looking for skilled and well rounded Symphony developers only as I need to count on the work being done right the first time!

Typical tasks include:

• Adding New Pages
  • Implementing New (Small) Features
  • Occasional SEO related revisions
  • Copy Editing and occasional restructuring
  • Bug fixes
  • etc

To qualify, you must have very good working knowledge of:

HTML5/CSS3, JavaScript, headJS, Ajax, jQuery and of course XML & XSLT and Symphony.

Thanks!

Hey @qnn, is there an agency or freelance preference here?

I have no preference, but I think this gig suits best for a freelancer. The sites are pretty much self-sufficient and there isn't that much work for a big agency.

I've been doing this on my own and I just need to pursue new projects. I would be still somewhat involved in this as well and I'd like to work with a same person every time as things get done more quicker if that person is familiar with the code and structure of the site.

On the other hand, I am open to all kinds of offers...

Hi @qnn, I'd certainly be interested in finding out more, I live and work in the UK but I'm not back in the country until 19th August. I am a freelancer who works pretty much exclusively with Symphony. I would class myself as proficient in Symphony XMl, XSLT, HTML5 CSS and a working knowledge of jQuery and AJAX. If the gig still stands then please let me know.

@moonoo2 and @davecoggins and anybody else who's interested, please email me at to discuss further. You can get my email here http://d.pr/i/YAm5 (sorry, it's an image as I do not want it get scanned by spam robots). Thanks!

hello i have a little site cms symphony based. Now i need: User registration form and download are for registered user - Creation of 2 banner : 1 banner go from down to top that appears on selected pages. - facebook integratoin as http://www.ilfattoquotidiano.it/2012/09/12/a-barclays-630-milioni-di-utili-in-due-anni-dalle-speculazioni-sulle-materie-prime/349372/ or something similar and the "share on..." the page (on fb, twitter..) - box that show the number of friends of facebook Thanks to anyone tha can help me

Greetings,

We have a requirement for a SagePay Extension to be developed to work with Brendos PGI Loader extension. If anyone is interested in this work, I'd be very greatfull for someone to get in touch. Doesn't have to be UK based, but will need to be available in the next 2 months.

reply to this thread and we can get the ball rolling. Exciting times :)

Hi All

I have an urgent requirement for an advanced Symphony developer to work on a reasonably large UK based project. The estimated time requirement would be approximately 20 days over the next 2 months. A few details:

• Sagepay Token System integration
  • Scheduled payments, deliveries etc
  • Magento style coupon generation and redemption
  • Mailchimp email integration for bulk emails
  • Loads of other (really fun) stuff

The developer would be working closely with me, so would need to be on a similar timezone to the UK. The project has budget both for the initial build and for ongoing revisions. They want to start work in 2-3 weeks. Can anyone help?

Please email if you are available stuart {at} eyes-down.net

Hello Symphony devs!

We are a medium-sized agency, and have a few projects which we can't fit into our pipeline. One is a pretty standard Symphony build, moderate level of content and functionality, but nothing crazy. News page, services pages, FAQ etc. Existing site rebuild (was built on Drupal) with a new re-design provided. You will need to cut up and implement the new Symphony site start to finish, using whatever extensions/structure you deem necessary. Not responsive, backwards compatible to ie8, so hopefully there won't be too much hair-pulling on the frontend side of things. :)

We are looking for a 4-week turn around, but in reality it should take 2-3. Start date won't be for another 2 weeks.

Any takers, please email my username at limelightdigital.com

The pay will be a very handsome amount (hooray for having an inflated "urgent-work" rate!), in AUD

Hi All,

We are looking for a UK based symphony developer to help with the maintenance of a couple of symphony sites we have on our books. Both sites are pretty straight forward.

If you think this might be of interest please email studio (at) makermet.com

Hi All. I'd be interested to talk to any Symphony developers who are interested in a reasonably large project I have on the horizon. It will require a fair bit of customisation at a level beyond my own skill set, so I'm looking for someone with advanced Symphony dev skills.

Its an exciting project on a rapidly growing young brand. If interested, please email me... stuartgpalmer at gmail