Search

i just tested your last commit. sadly it does not work :(

the path still gets saved with mixed separators in the db. furthermore i noticed that if i change the path in the db directly to only use forward slashes my filemanager fields in the respective entries are empty (but the xml is still good).

I'm sure this was raised with the default File Upload field too, as it would have the same behaviour.

Have a look through there, as it may have a function to change the separators, or failing that, there may be one in the General class.

thanks john for the tip. i just tested and yes, the file upload field saves with forward slashes on a windows host. now i just need to find out where the change happens.

In case you want to achieve interchangeability between windows and posix hosts, forward slashes would be the preferred behaviour since backwardslashes won't work on posix. The question is, what's the default behaviour of symphony?

Little update here: Can you try the latest commit on the bugfix branch? I only had a brief look on my windows vm though the paths should now be stored correctly.

thanks! just tested and the latest commit on the bugfix branch works like a charm! :)

Hi, I have problem that actual version of filemanager is showing "loading" icon and nothing more in editiong new entry in section. It is quite needed. Could you help me please? I have Symphony 2.3.2RC2 + latest filemanager from github

That's because it's not compatibel with 2.3.2

OK. So I need 2.3.1 or will be there an update when 2.3.2 goes to final ?

that's the plan

Thanks. I have noticed that you will update to 2.3.2 on github in one of posts about that problem I got. Your support for this extension is very good and I really appreciate it. It is quite usefull part of symphony project.

I have tried bugfix branch and it appears it does not work. So I have to wait for new version. Or there is some other possibility...?

Hi now Symphony 2.3.2 is released. Is it possible to update filemanager to work with it ?

My customer has alot of files that should be attached to some data in sections. And filemanager just show loading icon and nothing more....

Thanks for some info...

Thanks for update to 1.0.9 - now it nicely works in Symphony 2.3.2

Hello,
I'm using WAMP, and looks like the extension is looking for this file http://localhost/extensions/imagepreview/assets/imagepreview.js, which is located instead at http://localhost/mywebsite/extensions/imagepreview/assets/imagepreview.js
I keep seeing the thing turning...

Thanks!

Pardon?

Looks like the browser cannot locate the file imagepreview.js
$root might not be properly prepended?

Is that happening in this extension? Your paths are for image_preview not file_manager

Yep, there's no imagepreview.js in the Filemanager extension.

Edit:
Just installed the image preview extension. The imagepreview.js is missing indeed but that shouldn't affect Filemanager. You probably have the wrong version installed. The current master branch (version 1.0.9) is not compatible with Symphony < 2.3.2. and older versions are not compatible with 2.3.2. Please have a look at the compatibility list

Filemanager [deprecated] ? (https://github.com/iwyg/filemanager)

What else is proposed to upload more than one picture to my symphony-project (2.3.3) ?