Search

Well, Votes close on the 19th so not much to do about this project at this point.

@brendo: Thank you for your input as it has helped a lot to re organize my data in a more "Admin friedly" fashion.

My concern at this point is in how this can be prevented in the future. I have not detected in the profiling any reason for this strain with the number of entries per section. The performance hit does not seem to be related with the SQL as the queries altough numerous seem to be executed quite fast.

The fact that some datasources took around a dozen MB of memory are a concern as even a MB is already something to be concerned about IMO. I'm also concerned with the fact that I have no clear idea at this point where the problem is (XML generation?) or what to do about it (Any config on the server that optimizes/hinders these processes)

I'm a big fan of Symphony and currently doing more and more projects with it as a foundation. I'll be willing to help look into this as to improve future implementations.

Thank you all once again!

Red