Search

So, quick question. I am making a site now and when i click throu all the links in the nav the body seems to “Shift” on certain ones. This may be bc of content in the body or what not but i was just wondering if people have had this happen before and knew what it was?

I am making a site now and when i click throu all the links in the nav the body seems to “Shift” on certain ones.

Maybe the scrollbar is the culprit.

oh man! that is almost embarrassing!!! that is annoying. how can i fix that?? anyway?

thanks

html {
    overflow-y: scroll;
} 

You a true g. thanks

So i have been reading XSLT quickly and been learning alot so far, but i wanted to ask why the home.xsl has match = data? where is the data node?

You will find a “data” node in every page XML in Symphony. You can see the XML in debug mode (just append ?debug to the URL).

Make sure you are logged into Symphony, then head to your frontend homepage. Append ?debug to your URL. For example, www.site.com/?debug and you should see the XML provided by Symphony. The root element of the XML is <data>.

michael-e: you have faster fingers.

Yes, sir!

haha micheal-e wins the fast finger award for the morning!. and thanks guys for the help i forgot about the XML output there. helpful.

Debug mode is a lifesaver!