Search

Publish Shortcuts updated to version 1.1 on 19th of March 2011

Now compatible with 2.2 thanks to Nick.

I have noticed that shortcuts don't display in Firefox on the Mac. I have also had a client tell me she can't see the shortcut links (though I don't remember which browser she was using).

There is no difference to the HTML code, so it must be a JS or CSS issue. Has anyone else seen this?

It doesn't look like this extension is being maintained at the moment:

https://github.com/symphonists/publish_shortcuts

I use it quite a lot along with the Import/Export CSV extension in order to give clients access to their data. Can anyone give me a few pointers on what I'd need to do to make it 2.3 ready? Thanks.

Without looking at the specifics for this extension I can only point you to the Migration Guide and this article from Nick.

@stuartgpalmer: Have you worked on making this extension compatible with Symphony 2.3?

Hi Michael. I'm afraid I haven't had the time (or desperate need) as yet, so I haven't done anything.

I hacked a bit. It's not too hard to get it compatible, apart from the duplicator stuff (which is over my head). So I solved it for now by creating a very small extension that reads from the config file (and has no preference fieldset anymore). If you need it, drop me line, but I think it should not be released — it is rudimentary (and competes against Publish Shortcuts).

nice !