Search

I just discovered Symphony, and would just call myself a web ‘hobbyist’ (building stuff for fun for myself and friends, not as a business).

I’m also in Dallas, and if something was near here (Dallas / Austin), I would certainly consider attending.

Great to see another fellow Dallas Texan using Symphony. You will really enjoy Symphony. Currently, there is a lack of documentation (but that is being worked on). The one thing you will really enjoy is working with this community. You will find that this community is filled with a lot of folks willing to help you understand and grasp Symphony.

If you are new to XSLT, here’s a lot of great resources.

If government sector work matters, DC would be a great location.

Michael Walsh Director Forum One Communications mwalsh{at}forumone{dot}com

I’m in the north east, well away from anything (or anyone) important. Sigh

As with the UK meetup, perhaps centred around Web Directions?

I was thinking AEA in DC in September, although escaping to San Diego in November also sounds tempting :)

There is a good chance that I will be at AEA San Diego, so that would be my vote.

Been talking to Dale Tan about meeting up informally here in NYC for a chat and a Symphony 3 walkthrough. Anyone else interested?

Distance and cost are always going to be a major factor for me. Then, I’m in Vermont so I’m not really near anything… I’d be more interested in a meetup on the east coast if only because it’s a lot easier (and cheaper) for me to make that happen.

@czheng,

I’m all about informal, but for the time/money, I’d like to have a decent critical mass.

Yeah this was more a casual call to anyone in the NYC area. Just a cup of coffee and some Symphony talk…