Search

I'm not familiar with how to do that yet, but it will be first on my list when I learn a bit more about git.. thanks @nils

This extension has been moved to the Symphonists account on Github.
Please update your Git references if necessary.

So reading up I was still not able to discern if this extension is supposed to show a thumbnail in the file upload field on the page where you edit your entries or the page with the overview, in layman's terms. Cause it works for the first, and I would like it as much as icecream if it could also show up in the latter.

It's an image index preview, so it only shows up on the index listing of entries. There is an extension for displaying a preview on hover on the edit page, but I forget what it is called.

You can use the HTML Panel field to make a preview after upload, this requires a datasource, and a page to do and works quite well.

It's an image index preview, so it only shows up on the index listing of entries.

Not true. This was initially the case, but a preview for edit pages has been added a while ago.

Maybe we should rename it to Image Preview? There's already another extension called Image Preview that does basically just the same. How should we handle such situations?

I updated the extension for Symphony 2.3 by the way and added support for the data-path-attribute introduced in 2.3.1. Please test.

Anyone else getting the same image showing up for all thumbnails? Clicking the image shows the correct image.

Whoever is responsible, please accept my PR

https://github.com/symphonists/imageindexpreview/pull/17