Search

A few words in German:

Fährtenleser ist sicherlich die spielerischste Übersetzung, aber bezeichnet nicht ganz, was der Tracker macht. Wir sollten bei der Übersetzung aufpassen, dass sie nicht zu bürokratisch wird. Dies geht mir z. B. bei Tätigkeitsprotokoll so. Wir sind ja nicht auf dem Amt :) Da finde ich Jonas’ Vorschlag, einfach nur “Protokoll” zu schreiben, überzeugender.

P. S.: Vielleicht sollten wir grundsätzlich noch einmal in einem anderen Thread darüber sprechen, wie wir mit der deutschen Übersetzung umgehen. Titel wie “Blaupausen” sind ja eine eins zu eins Übertragung des englischen Begriffs “Blueprints” — ich weiß nicht, wie der Klang für einen Muttersprachler im Englischen ist, aber im Deutschen vielleicht ein bisschen zu niedlich.

I just noticed this extension fills up my Symphony log with Warnings…

WARNING: 2 - array_key_exists() [<a href='function.array-key-exists'>function.array-key-exists</a>]: The second argument should be either an array or an object in file /sites/mysite.com/dev/extensions/tracker/extension.driver.php on line 131

I filed a bug report

Thanks. Will take a look when I get the chance.

anyone getting this error when doing a fresh install of 2.2 + this extension:

Object of class contentSystemExtensions could not be converted to string
/home/public_html/site/v1/symphony/lib/core/class.administration.php line 264

259     public function getPageCallback($page = null){
261         if(!$page && $this->_callback) return $this->_callback;
262         elseif(!$page && !$this->_callback) trigger_error(__('Cannot request a page callback without first specifying the page.'));
264         $this->_currentPage = URL . preg_replace('//{2,}/', '/', '/symphony' . $page);
265         $bits = preg_split('///', trim($page, '/'), 3, PREG_SPLIT_NO_EMPTY);
267         $callback = array(
268             'driver' => null,

Backtrace:
[/home/public_html/site/v1/symphony/lib/core/class.administration.php:264] GenericErrorHandler::handler();
[/home/public_html/site/v1/extensions/tracker/extension.driver.php:128] Administration->getPageCallback();
[/home/public_html/site/v1/symphony/lib/toolkit/class.extensionmanager.php:566] Extension_Tracker->parsePageLoad();
[/home/public_html/site/v1/symphony/lib/toolkit/class.administrationpage.php:237] ExtensionManager->notifyMembers();
[/home/public_html/site/v1/symphony/lib/core/class.administration.php:221] AdministrationPage->build();
[/home/public_html/site/v1/symphony/lib/core/class.administration.php:374] Administration->__buildPage();
[/home/public_html/site/v1/index.php:25] Administration->display();

this happens after trying to enable the extension

Not been updated for 2.2 yet. Almost done though.

Tracker updated to version 0.9.6 on 9th of March 2011

• Symphony 2.2 compatibility
  • Now tracks front-end event submissions
  • Now tracks login and password activitiy
  • Updated Dashboard panel supports URL-like filter query string

Still considered beta, so please test thoroughly.

Should I really test it? :-)

Please!

I was just kidding. In the coming weeks and months I will hardly find the time to test anything I don't actively use in my current (giant) project.

But, well, maybe I will use this extension...

ah, ok, thanks craig. wasn't sure if i did something wrong with my symphony install. I'll take a look.

@Craig: Tracker doesn't display the first field's value as soon as you add one of Nick's HTML Panel fields to the section. So in this case on the activity page I see:

Michael E. updated in the test section.

As soon as I remove the HTML Panel field from the section, everything's fine:

Michael E. updated Hallo Test in the test section.

BTW: I am using "dummy" links in the examples.

Yeah Nils W. has had a little trouble with this too. Will look into this for the next update. Thanks.

Yeah Nils W. has had a little trouble with this too.

Except that I was seeing

<name> updated <fieldname> in the <section> section.

where <fieldname> was a static Select Box (not the link type).

posted a bug for you.

Thanks. Fixed that one last week but am working on a few other bits before pushing another release.

It seems that "Clear all" uses sym_ as table prefix. As I don't have it, the result is "Symphony Fatal Database Error".

Symphony CMS 2.2 and Tracker 0.9.6 (Cloned from Github)

Tracker updated to version 0.9.7 on 21st of April 2011

Tracker updated to version 0.9.8 on 10th of May 2011

• Fixes a bug with extension handling (hat tip to Marcin Konicki)
  • Added "Known Issues" to README because Tracker can't track page template updates (there's no delegate for this)

Nils W. and Michael E., I'm unable to reproduce either of the issues you've reported with regard to the HTML Panel and Select Box fields. Can you let me know if either of you are able to reproduce in the latest version?

Craig, just thought I would say thanks for the extension! It's helped me with accountability so I know who to yell at. In addition, I absolutely stole the way you deal with Tracker preferences for the Mass Upload Utility.

@Craig, the issue is still alive. But additionally I noticed that the same happens in my Members section (which does not contain an HTML panel field).

Please take a look at the source code:

<td><a href="/symphony/system/authors/edit/1">Michael Eichelsdörfer</a> updated  <a href="http://example.com/symphony/publish/members/edit/8291" /> in the <a href="/symphony/blueprints/sections/edit/16">Members</a> section.
    <input name="items[6]" type="checkbox">
</td>

As you see, the first <a/> element is empty.