Search

@azzagazz

Yep, edit them manually.

is there a simple way to suppress creation of translation files for newly generated pages?

No, not really.

Hello,
I have two translations, it (default) and en, for which I created two values for the string 'example'.
Still, in the debug view, I see only <fl-translations> of one language.
And <fl-languages><current-language> is returning always language="it" either using http://mysite/page or http://mysite/en/page

Thank you very much

Anyone any suggestion how to change fl-languages/current-language someway?

Thanks

I answered on the issue tracker.

What is the difference between "Page" and "Normal" types? They are included both in the same node fl-translations without distinction. Is it for organization purpose?

A translation with type "Page" will always be tied to a Symphony Page, thus being named from the page. A "normal" Translation will be named whatever you like.

i am using this extension for all my frontend localisations and it is working like a charm :) thanks a bunch!

one thing i am stuck with right now is my email templates. i am using email template manager and would really like to use localisations there as well. is there a known way how to bind tranlations to email templates as well as pages?

Well, at the moment there isn't a way to translate emails using Translations Manager. I'd recommend creating a section, the corresponding datasource and add it to Email Template.

With Symphony Next everything will be better integrated.

thanks for the suggestion with the section but i would really like to integrate this. is this something that could be hacked together with a little effort or is it not possible at all?

i see the translations are being appended in dAppendPageContent function which gets fired by the AppendPageContent delegate. is there a way to do something like this for the extensions backend-page in email-template-manager?

Ha!

I just had a look at FL : Translations datasource (v1.7.1). Guess what I found there: a delegate.

In an extension, listen to that delegate and modify the files variable to suit your needs. I now remember I've put it there just for the purpose of ETM integration :)

Change to handles for desired translations and this should be all.

Oh, and you can modify the language as well.

Hi! I'm having this issue after upgrading frontend localisation to the last version on symphony 2.4. alt text

Could you help me please?

That datasource was removed from Frontend Localisation but it still is attached to that Page. A simple visit to Page edit & save should fix it.

I'm not sure who is responsible for this thingy: should the extension de-attach the DS from all Pages on version upgrade (although is the dev who attached it in first place, the extension simply offers the resource to be used) or Symphony shouldn't care about missing datasources.

@brendo, what do you think?

Thanks vladG. But having this error I can't visit to Page edit and save, When I try to visit "Pages", I get a blank page. However, I remove fl_translation DS manually from db..

You can do it in the database in the pages table.

Edit: Should have finished reading your comment before posting.

Dear,

I have a site with 2 languages: www.example.com/en/events www.example.com/fr/evenements

How can i disable the www.example.com/events url??

EN Localised URL Handle: events FR Localised URL Handle: evenements Handle: events

Hello, I'm using version 1.7.1 on Symphony 2.3.2 locally and on remote, and in the local Translations list I can't find the 'Edit Translations' link on each row.
I can see it on the production server though. If I try to replicate the working url /symphony/extension/frontend_localisation/translations/form/ I get a Page not found error.

I know both are quite old versions, still I'm using them on the client's website and change would be, for the time being, unrealistic.

Thanks for any help