Search

BTW: Setting the top/bottom CSS padding for .filters to 1em looks better in my eyes.

[EDIT]: Or maybe s.th. like this?

.filters {
    margin: 1em 0 0 0;
    padding: 1em 19px;
    background-color: #e3e3de;
    vertical-align: middle;
}

(Not tested in IE...)

No, I ended up with s.th. similar to my first proposal:

.filters {
    margin: 1em;
    padding: 1em 19px;
    vertical-align: middle;
}

Nick, thank you!!

Exactly what I had in mind! Stella work...

Not sure if this would be hard to add, but it would be great if it is possible for a number field to specify larger than X, smaller than X.

Anyway, thanks for the great functionality!

I am using 1.003 with Symphony 2.0.2, and I see a lot of errors in the log file, which look like:

12:34:14 > WARNING: 2 - array_keys() [function.array-keys]: The first argument should be an array in file /Users/me/Sites/dev/lalala/www.lalala.tld/symphony/lib/toolkit/class.general.php on line 427
12:34:14 > WARNING: 2 - sort() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in file /Users/me/Sites/dev/lalala/www.lalala.tld/symphony/lib/toolkit/class.general.php on line 428
12:34:14 > WARNING: 2 - array_pop() [function.array-pop]: The argument should be an array in file /Users/me/Sites/dev/lalala/www.lalala.tld/symphony/lib/toolkit/class.general.php on line 429
12:34:46 > WARNING: 2 - Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in file /Users/me/Sites/dev/lalala/www.lalala.tld/symphony/content/content.publish.php on line 288

Any ideas on this?

Fixed a bug and updated the CSS.

@michael-e, are you saying these errors are coming from Publish Filtering? They’re not referring to the extension at all.

@carsten, not sure whether it’s possible to add less/greater than. I will look into it, but I’m not sure those values can be passed in the URL.

Rowan is swamped with far cooler extensions, so I’m taking over for maintenance and future versions. Tips hat to Rowan for the excellent initial implementation

http://github.com/nickdunn/publishfiltering/tree/master

@Nick: Those errors disappear if I uninstall the extension. Couldn’t it be that the extension is triggering a bug in the core?

Hmm, this doesn’t appear to be working for the integration branch, though it works great for the official 2.0.2 release. Or is it just me?

When the next version is finalised I’ll issue a fix. I’m concerned that anything I fix now will be undone when the version is released, since integration is not stable.

Makes sense. Thanks, Nick.

Have a really large gap in the page underneath the publish filter box until I get to the entries in Opera 10 beta.. see screen grab.

The same is true for Opera 10 stable which is now available.

hmmm? what gives eh..

Will look at it in the property inspector.

admin.css has a form{min-height:100%;} If I removed that in Opera Developer toolbar it bunches the rest of the entry table back up to the right place.. but not sure how this effect the rest of the admin area? anybody?

moonoo

Any idea why the filter would not show up on my production site? It works fine on my localhost, and I’ve verified that it is enabled and re-uploaded it several times to no avail.

I’m running Symphony 2.0.6 and Publish Filtering 1.2. I’m running Mac OS X Leopard locally and my production site is hosted at Joyent.

• Have you definitely enabled the extension on production?
  • is filters.js being written into the <head>?
  • do you get any JavaScript errors in your browser console?

Turns out the PHP JSON extension is disabled by default on Joyent Accelerators. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Does anyone have this running with Symphony 2.0.7?

• Java scripts are written into head.
  • Firebug does not display any errors.
  • Had it previously working with 2.0.6 installation on same server.

This is a great extension!

It’s working for me using Symphony 2.0.7. Are you sure you don’t have any errors in your console? There was a little trouble due to a JavaScript bug in the translation function.