Search

Is this extenstion supposed to fail when subsectionmanager is installed? It tries to re-declare the Stage class.

m( Nils solved my so called »problem« with unlocalised dates …

Date and Time updated to version 2.0 on 16th of June 2011

• Implemented Stage.
  • Implemented new calendar.
  • Symphony 2.2 compatibility.
  • General code clean-up.
  • A lot of tiny bug fixes.

Nils, sorry for stupid question, but i can't download your latest two addons. On Github clicking on the Downloads - Master branch i can fetch only beta version, though the commit history seems to be latest.

I forgot to push the tags to Github. Should be fixed now.

Subsection Manager?

It should be there, too.

Hmmm, it still shows up as 2.0RC3 after update to 2.0.

Tried activating it again, now it says 2.0R ?¿? I’m scared!

Does this fix the issue when Subsectionmanager is installed too? And why isn't Stage included in the zip?

After installation of the new datetime class (and seperatly downloading stage) i get this:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class Stage in /public_html/extensions/subsectionmanager/lib/stage/class.stage.php on line 10

Creating an empty class.stage.php in the lib/stage works around the issue but it seems like a bug to me.

Tried activating it again, now it says 2.0R ?¿? I’m scared!

It's a typo in extension.driver.php.

Does this fix the issue when Subsectionmanager is installed too?

The newest versions of both extensions should play well together.

And why isn't Stage included in the zip?

Stage is a submodule and Github doesn't include submodules when downloading via their interface. Not my fault :)

Date and Time updated to version 2.0.1 on 17th of June 2011

• Corrected version number.

Good stuff! Thanks again Nils!

Ah, submodules, great stuff for confusion ;-)

I'll update the subsection manager as soon as i get the chance.... then i can start using datetime 2.0 finally!

Also, the type becomes "range" when i use a single day with start and end time ... is that correct? The previous version didn't do that.

<date timeline="1" type="range"><start iso="2011-06-22T14:00:00+02:00" time="14:00" weekday="3" offset="+0200">2011 06-22</start><end iso="2011-06-22T19:00:00+02:00" time="19:00" weekday="3" offset="+0200">2011-06-22</end></date>

Also, the type becomes "range" when i use a single day with start and end time ... is that correct? The previous version didn't do that.

Yes, this is an intended change.

Okay, then i'll change some of my code to get around that.

Extension worked out nicely, clients are impressed by all the friendly UI they are getting ;-)

Extension worked out nicely, clients are impressed by all the friendly UI they are getting ;-)

That's nice :)

Yes Nils your a genius. My AD (arts director) was impress of how nice the UI looked !