Search

I’ve spotted a few bugs with the new site, so thought I’d list them here.

• Pagination of XSLT Utilities does not change page
  • Pagination when using the Forum “Filter” returns a 404
  • Some kookieness with syntax highlighting in discussions
  • Should the “Symphony” text in the header link to the home/Overview page?
  1. Fixed
  2. Fixed
  3. Fixed
  4. Hmm, tricky to do right now. Will book that one in.
  1. There are no blockquote styles (example)

The “Discuss” link in the documentation sections should be linked to the relevant forum threads. It is currently linked to itself.

Also, when there is a new comment shouldn’t that thread show up as a different colour background in the list?

The Symphony FAQ links need to be updated to reflect the anchor name changes

The FAQ should probably be moved to the documentation area and have its own link (not part of the user guide).

There are no blockquote styles (example)

Fixed.

The “Discuss” link in the documentation sections should be linked to the relevant forum threads. It is currently linked to itself.

Fixed. That was one of the four items of: “F!@#, I overwrote changes” heart attacks

Also, when there is a new comment shouldn’t that thread show up as a different colour background in the list?

Some are, some aren’t. Still figuring that one out.

Fixed. Let me know if I missed anything.

The FAQ should probably be moved to the documentation area and have its own link (not part of the user guide).

@Lewis: that’s a great idea, will do that when I get a chance.

In the forum overview you’ll get a green note saying how many new entries have been made in a thread since the last visit. But the two available links point either to the first or the last posting of a thread - is there a chance to have a link pointing to the last unread item?

I’m missing the time of a forum post (we now just see the dates).

is there a chance to have a link pointing to the last unread item?

I’ve been missing this functionality too!

1. “Last Post” column on the forum overview page appears to indicate thread starter, not last post author.

When searching, could y’all display the latest entry, so could it sort by date in descending order by default instead sorting by date in ascending order?

Or is there the capability to adding a sort link in the date header?

Also, I just noticed that when I posted my comment and went back to the discussions list, it didn’t list me as the last post. instead it lists nickdunn as the last post… and his last post on this thread was #3. my post was #13. (well this one will be #14)

The “Shuffle” button the the Showcase/Shuffle page gives a 404 error.

So, if you click the “Shuffle” button after you shuffle once, you get the 404.

The “Shuffle” button the the Showcase/Shuffle page gives a 404 error.

Fixed.

When searching, could y’all display the latest entry, so could it sort by date in descending order by default instead sorting by date in ascending order?

Updated the search so that it is sorted by relevance. We may look into date sorting if this is inadequate.

is there a chance to have a link pointing to the last unread item?

The “Last Post” column already links to the last unread item.

“Last Post” column on the forum overview page appears to indicate thread starter, not last post author.

We’ve fixed the bug where the values weren’t updating. Note however that existing values will remain wrong until someone else comments.

Also, I just noticed that when I posted my comment and went back to the discussions list, it didn’t list me as the last post. instead it lists nickdunn as the last post… and his last post on this thread was #3. my post was #13. (well this one will be #14)

Should be the same issue as above.

Quite certain I have fixed the ‘Last Post’ and ‘Last Active’ bug.

Behold.