Search

When you try to view the source of a Code snippet that contains HTML, it will actually render the HTML (Example).

Likely due to this bug. I’ll get on it.

Not really a bug but: The Overview-Tab isn’t active when viewing the Host List.

I was noticing that the comment box displays for the Blog posts, but it is not possible to successfully post a comment unless logged in. If the comment box is displayed for everyone to see, there should be a note that one needs to be logged in as a member of the site to comment, or the comment box should not be displayed. Or comments should be open to everyone. One or the other.

Fixes for the last two small bugs have been committed and should be live in a few hours…

Two things I noticed lately:

• It seems like the forum overview does not respect time offset when creating the words “Today” and “Yesterday”.
  • The “Who’s online list” does not show the own user name when you first visit the site after a while - which is funny because you know for sure you are there at the moment. And while we are talking about it: It would be nice if the list could be sorted alphabetically (I suppose it’s sorted by enter time, but it’s not clear to the user how it’s sorted)..

Not a bug either, but could you add the author name of new forum posts ind the RSS feed?

Another for the list:

• When viewing blog home page the “older entries” list on the right column lists posts older than those posts shown in the main column. But when viewing a specific entry it shows the same view. I think it should show the latest posts regardless — if I reach a blog post via a deeplink from the forum or Google I lose the context of recent posts.

One more:

• After posting a comment on the blog, the page refreshes with the comment added but the comment textarea does not clear the comment. Is slightly confusing as it gives the impression I am editing, or the posted comment above is a preview.

I managed to post en entry which will not display at all, but throw an XSLT parsing error. It included • in a Markdown link like this:

[Vanilla/Garden Blog post](http://vanillaforums.org/blog/a-quick-start-guide-to-theming-in-garden-vanilla-2/ "Vanilla Blog    • A Quick-Start Guide to Theming in Garden & Vanilla 2")

The entry ID is 27083.

BTW: Posting the entry returned an error, but nevertheless the entry was saved! This is rather confusing…

Who repaired this entry #27083??? Suddenly it’s working!

Apologies, I didn’t get a chance to reply yet – I did.

We’ve encountered this problem before and I’m almost sure 2.0.6 fixed this issue… we’ll need to look into this.

Allen, could you delete #27085? The other one has been answered…

来学习了

fanjade’s translation above: “I’ve come to learn”.

@fanjade: 我們還沒有做區隔別國語言的功能,所以為了大眾著想現在還是用英文最好。

My translation to fanjade: We don’t have the feature of language categorisation yet so for the benefit of the community, English is best for now.

The code-source page when viewing code samples in the Forum or XSLT Utilities needs to send a text/plain header. At the mo’ the page seems to be rendered as text/html.

For some reason my Localisation Manager extension is pointing to http://github.com/user/my-extension/tree and I’m not able to change this in my profile.

Is this for the download section? I don’t see the extension on the list.

FYI: the Github URL field in the add extension form won’t let you use new Github URLs, i.e., without /tree at the end.

Yes it was in the download section, but I deleted it. Should I resubmit it or should I wait for a fix for the problem Makenosound mentioned?