Search

Oh, how I wish I could be there and meet with all of you who make this amazing community...

I am leaving this afternoon, so i guess i see you guys at the beergarten tonight!
Ellie to bad you can't make it... would be nice to have some more female representation from the symphony community... Maybe next year?

[Insert crude joke about Allen cross-dressing here]

LOL

I am already at the Airport, so probably nothing can stop me now!

@ellie: What a shame. I hope to meet to next time.

It is indeed disturbing to see only one female representative! I'll make sure to be present next year, just in case to avoid cross-dressers.

Okay, 1 female, 1 baby and 1 male on the train to Cologne #justforthestatistics

Good to hear the little new subsection is attending. :-)

I am gonna bring my bike in the back of the car, handy for transportation in the city, especially with this weather. I think i ride it to the stadtgarten tonight and i'm wearing a yellow t-shirt today. So you can't miss me! see ya

the little new subsection

Great!!!

I have arrived and will be the first to see Allen (in 10 minutes). #win

But I've got his name badge. And yours too, come think of it. Hah.

The conference is going very well, with some fantastic presentations by some great community members.

Hats off to everyone's ideas and work they have done.

Stephen is doing an awesome job of blogging about his experience of the event, follow #sym2011 on Twitter, and see the Flickr group too.

The conference is going very well, with some fantastic presentations by some great community members.

Yeah, except those two geeky guys talking about Symphony 2.3 UI and other boring things! ;)

So great guys ! I'm there in spirit !

Those that are interested in participating can jump on the Symphony IRC channel. We're holding Symphony discussion sessions at the Symposium now: irc.freenode.net @ #symphony.

You can use the Freenode Webchat if you don't want to install a client on your machine.

That was it? Well, yes. (Actually it was damned great, and I enjoyed every minute!)

Thanks to everyone who participated, thanks for all those presentations and discussions, and last but not least thanks to Jonas (@klaftertief) who cared for most of the organisational stuff – 10 points from me!

To everybody who could not be here: I expect this Symposium to (once again) have an incredible impulse on the growth and health of Symphony as a whole. Stay tuned. Many things will happen.