Search

Glad to hear it went well! Wish I could have been there. Look forward to seeing and hearing the follow-up.

Thanks guys for the great weekend. Really learnfull and nice to meet all the contenders in real life, what a great community!

It was really great to meet some of the community in person, and the presentations and discussions were very helpful and interesting - great stuff. Many thanks to the organisers, presenters and developers!

I hated it!

Now I constantly think of new extension ideas, of how to better set up my Git workflow and of the many cool features coming up… I am not getting any work done! shakes fist

</clown>

In all seriousness: It was lovely meeting the people-behind-the-gravatars and getting a feel of how the Symphony community functions. I am confident that this meetup will result in an even stronger enthusiasm of people to contribute and improve this – already great – system. I know I would love to.

Nothing to add. Thanks for the great weekend, I already miss it.

(@davidhund Let me know if I can help you with any of your extension ideas ;-)

@david: it seems you have gathered a small army working on your extensions :D

@jens Thanks, would love to chat/work together some more sometime!

@remie :P Muhaha *strokes cat*

I echo the above sentiments — thanks to everyone for attending and making it so enjoyable, both during the day and around a table of beers afterward. For every discussion/presentation that was difficult, exhausting, theoretical or frustrating, I hope there was always another you found agreeable, inspiring, useful or practical. 364 days until the next Symposium? Oh, and 82 days til Christmas...

@nick: does that mean we are invited for christmas as well?

Oh, and 82 days til Christmas...

Yeah, thanks for keeping us updated on that topic (even at the Symposium). :-)

does that mean we are invited for christmas as well?

I am rather sure that Nick has big, still secret plans for Christmas.

Thanks to everyone for your good company! It's been like being in a big family. ;)

... both during the day and around a table of beers afterward

Especially around a table of beers :)

Big thanks to everyone, it was such a great experience :)

What a great bunch of talented and passionate individuals. Thanks for the warm welcome. Really great to meet you all. Looking forward to next year already. Oh and @Allen, since you mentioned it, could someone with admin rights drop the "2" from my username for me please :)

<?php

$moonoo2 = clone $moonoo;

?>

Too late.

Fantastic weekend, although I have loads of work to do now.

I miss everyone already.

Thank you for visiting Germany and participating in our little event :)
Seems like you've all arrived back home safely.

So where do we meet next time?

Were y'all able to record the sessions? If so, is there an ETA on when they'd be available online?

Same for me, I really enjoyed this week end, it was a really great experience. This community is so friendly it is hard to believe!

So thanks to the german community whom organized it, thanks to everyone who talked and shared their knowledge and work. And thanks to nick for the badges and business cards that's the perfect souvenir :)

Cheers.

Brian, we have been recording all sessions. Give us a bit of time to check everything and prepare the videocasts.

So where do we meet next time?

@David: shall we pick up the glove and invite them to come to Amsterdam next year?